before and after breast augmentation from a to b

before and after breast augmentation from a to b

dr.khalil is the best plastic surgeon everin santa monica and the westside! after 5 c-sections my tummy looked horrible.my self esteem was so low. i now feel amazing with my before and afterphotos and reviews. he gives you what you ask forand gives you the best offer for what you want on breast augmentationand actually take the time to sit with you and do that.he knows exactly what his patients need on breast augmentationbased on their body type and looks i’m very pleased with his workno scars on my breasts, can’t even tell! i can’t thank him enough for my breast augmentation.he’s so friendly. makes me feel super comfortable.

very professional and honest, that staff isgreat too. awesome experience! i will definitely go backto his practice in santa monica and the westside.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

800cc breast implants before and after pictures

before and after plastic surgery breast augmentation

before and after breast augmentation and uplift