before and after breast augmentation b to dd

before and after breast augmentation b to dd

hi everyone, it's me alicia and back todo my 30-day follow up for naturaful. um, so far so good! i have noticed a little bit morefirmness and definitely heavier. my breasts feel a little bit fuller soi'm excited and i think it's working so far so good and i can't wait to see whathappens with my 60-day follow up because i'm sure there's going to be a lot moreimprovement. so you want to be like me then just goto www.naturaful.com and you can get bigger, firmer breasts too so anyway, thank youguys. can't wait to see you in 60 days! bye.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

800cc breast implants before and after pictures

before and after plastic surgery breast augmentation

before and after breast augmentation and uplift