yanhee breast augmentation before and after

yanhee breast augmentation before and after

i did quite a lot of reconstruction while i was in the university hospital, but the last 15 years, mostly my job would be cosmetic surgery. breast surgery - breast enlargement or breast reduction or lifting. facelift or eye surgery or nose surgery. and another thing which we cannot neglect is body contouring. i think that covers 90% of my current work. to my experience, even if i do - 50 - 60 or 70% of my patients they are foreigners, but most of them, they are those expats who lives, who works here, so they know me through the word of mouth. i always tell the patient that you should not go to one doctor, you should go to several doctors and ask for their opinion and you can compare

and then you can judge for yourself which one is sensible. that's the best way. don't believe me, don't trust me solely that you should go to me or you should go to that particular doctor. go to a few doctors and then, i think, do a lot of research. that's good. to my experience, one night in the hospital, the day after the surgery, i think 80% of the patients, they are reluctant to leave. second day, okay, they are in better shape. because of the cost, if you stay longer, it's more expensive. as i told you, i'm not going to cut costs because i was governed by the price. so, i do whatever i think that it has been proved that it is safe and it is pleasant for the patient.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

800cc breast implants before and after pictures

before and after plastic surgery breast augmentation

before and after breast augmentation and uplift