1200cc breast implants before and after

1200cc breast implants before and after

i had a breast augmentation i had c cups before i had babies after i finished breast feeding my secondbaby i was wearing a b cup not filling a b cup pretty much just lost all my mass i feel like they're very symmetrical to my body type they fit in with what i want to do

they don't get in the way for incredibly heavy lifting different things that i enjoy doing they give me what i'm looking for as far as having the femininity the sexiness that i want to have still having nice breasts even though i had babies and breast fed

i'm incredibly thankful that i did i wouldn't change for the world also that i wouldn't not have surgery that would be something definitely something i would do over and over again it's the best decision i ever made i had boobs before i had babies babies took them away which i wouldn't change for the world

but i needed a doctor he gave me my boobs back its makes a huge difference in how i feel about me i'm very thankful that i did it i came here and had a consultation i had a couple other consultation appointments i liked everything that dr. shienbaum said canceled my other appointments

booked my surgery i felt very comfortable i had lots of why this why that types of questions that he gave me really great answers to helped me to feel comfortable it was great i don't keep it a secret i tell people about it all the time

it was monumental to me helping me feel good about me especially after babies which i think is really important

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

800cc breast implants before and after pictures

before and after plastic surgery breast augmentation

before and after breast augmentation and uplift